Pet food and drink bowl
Help your cat eat slowly to avoid bend problems
Most streams get vomiting as a natural part of their behavior, but just because cats seem to have more than their fair share of stomach problems, doesn't mean you don't have options.
The Vomiting Orthopedic Pet Bowl is stylish, functional and 100% designed for your cat's well-being! The bowl protects your kittens from vomiting pain that has been proven to be especially devastating in their old age.
- See how your pet's overall health improves by changing the way they eat!
- Non-toxic material: So don't worry if the cat will lick the bowl to the bottom!
- Single or Double: Want a bowl or two? What does your cat prefer? No matter what you both decide, we covered you.
- Position Included: You may not know it, but it's good for your cat to eat in an elevated position. It helps in digestion as they open their airflow.
- bias: The bowls rest on a slope so that the cat's food falls towards them. Their mustaches will not touch food and have easier access to their meals.
- slip: Do you have a messy eater? You don't want the position to move to your hungry cat. Stand against the slides so everything stays just right.